Vzdelávacie aktivity, Multimédiá, Podpora projektov, Ďalšie aktivity, Študenti pre študentov
EAC-A02-2019 (ERASMUS+ Call for proposals 2020)
Grantová schémaERASMUS +
European Universities are transnational alliances that will become the universities of the future, promoting European values and identity, and revolutionising the quality and competitiveness of European higher education. In order to achieve this major step forward, the Commission is testing different cooperation models for European Universities with two calls for proposals under the Erasmus+ programme. The alliances will:
- include partners from all types of higher education institution and cover a broad geographic scope across Europe
- be based upon a co-envisioned long-term strategy focussed on sustainability, excellence and European values
- offer student-centred curricula jointly delivered across inter-university campuses, where a diverse student bodies can build their own programmes and experience mobility at all levels of study
- adopt a challenge-based approach according to which students, academics and external partners can cooperate in inter-disciplinary teams to tackle the biggest issues facing Europe today.
This action aims to encourage the emergence by 2024 of some twenty 'European Universities', consisting of bottom-up networks of universities across the EU which will enable students to obtain a degree by combining studies in several EU countries and contribute to the international competitiveness of European universities.
‘European Universities’ have an ambitious mandate aimed to trigger unprecedented levels of institutionalised cooperation between higher education institutions, making it systemic, structural and sustainable.
More specifically 'European Universities' aim to establish:
- A shared, integrated, long-term joint strategy for education with, where possible, links to research and innovation and society at large
- A European higher education inter-university ‘campus‘ offering curricula where students, doctoral candidates and staff can experience mobility at all study levels
- European knowledge-creating teams addressing together societal challenges in a multi-disciplinary approach.
‘European Universities’ should act as models of good practice to further increase the quality, international competitiveness and attractiveness of European higher education. The action supports higher education institutions in going beyond existing higher education cooperation models, and gradually achieving the long-term ambitious vision for 'European Universities'.